Care group representatives will be meeting with Griffith Uni Algae experts and Council on Friday 1st of June.
The meeting is a great opportunity to raise User and Resident concerns and seek clarification on issues/difficulties and the best way forward.
To get the most out of the meeting, the Care Group have produced a Draft Management Plan suggestions for discussion and some sample questions below for the algae experts.
WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK!!!
- Please review the Draft Management Plan Suggestions and Questions.
- Email your comments/suggestions to email@example.com.
- All comments/suggestions will be passed onto Council.
Questions for Algae Experts.
- ‘What is the Scope/ or brief that Griffith University are being asked to complete?
- What are the expected outcomes and timeframes for the research and report from Griffith University?
- How long can this expertise be drawn on?
- Past History.
- Are there algae tests older than 2 years for analysis?
- What were the trends over time?
- What was the trigger for this outbreak?
- How could this have been prevented?
- Are GCCC testing for Presence of dangerous Toxins like BMAA?
- Is there a concern for airborne toxins?
- Out of 100K budget, how much spent in Research Vs Improvements?
- What is the outlook for swimming next summer?
- Possible Solutions.