In the recent meeting with Council it was announced that a private consulting company will be reviewing the Griffith Recommendations to determine feasibility. What was missing from the meeting was any timeline or an idea of the process moving forward.
The Care Group have requested the following for clarification;
- APPOINTMENT OF NEW CONSULTANTS.
- Request detail around the brief, including inputs, and deliverables given to the consultants;
- Request timeline for the delivery of these deliverables;
- Request meeting with consultants in order to provide relevant info and some inputs.
- MULTI CRITERIA ANLYSIS AND CARRAIGE OF NEW REPORT THROUGH GCCC.
- Request detail around duration for this exercise and who will be doing it;
- Request timeline for this analysis;
- Once completed timeline and path through GCCC.
- PHOSLOCK TREATMENT AND SAND CAPPING.
- On the assumption the multi criteria analysis confirms the recommendations of the Griffith Report, being phoslock with sand capping, when can we expect the implementation.
Council have responded and advised they will communicate with Tony Webber from Alluvium Consulting next week to arrange a meeting with him and the Care Group Rep to understand issues from a resident perspective. The above points will also be clarified at the meeting.
The Care Group will update the public with a community meeting shortly after.